Posted: September 19th, 2023
View Video link: https://lmscontent.embanet.com/Media/RC/NU665C/NU665C-w10-m05/
After viewing the patient interactive information, address the following:
1. What important information is missing from the case study?
2. Discuss normal developmental achievements and potential vulnerabilities.
3. What precipitating factors could be contributing to the current symptoms?
4. What is the differential diagnosis?
5. Describe the etiology of the primary diagnosis.
6. How should physiologic complications be monitored and assessed?
7. What are the usual nonpharmacologic therapies that would help?
8. What medications could help and why?
9. Identify safety risks and how they should be dealt with in the treatment plan.
Include current supportive evidence in your responses to the questions above using two required resources from this week’s materials and one new resource. National guidelines should also be considered with treatment plans.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.