Posted: September 16th, 2023
1) Identify and discuss the constitutional protections afforded people accused of crimes. How did those protections evolve? Outline how these protections might be different, if at all, from other points in the past.
2) Relying on resources that you acquire from the APUS library, evaluate the effectiveness of those protections. Among these protections, which do you believe is the most important? Why?
3) How did conducting library research help you to reach this conclusion? Analyze how you applied critical thinking and legal analytical skills to assist you in this regard. What do you think you do well and what would you like to strengthen so that you continue to improve?
4) Do you think those accused of a crime are given too many rights? What other rights do you think those people accused of crimes should be given, if any? Why?
5) Collaborate with each other as the week goes on to make all aspects of this Discussion as robust as possible.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.