Posted: August 3rd, 2023
International crime witness, part 2 | CRJ 330 – Comparative Criminal Justice | Strayer University
After providing your report to the professor, the country’s governing body asks you to return to the country and testify in the court proceedings. While abroad, your professor asks you to report on the court proceedings and correctional system.
Use the Internet to research court proceedings and the correctional system in Saudi Arabia.
Write a 3–5 page paper in which you:
- Analyze both the court system’s likely view on the accused’s rights, as well as the court system’s likely treatment of the defendant during trial proceedings. Provide support for the analysis.
- Assuming the accused is ultimately sentenced to a term of imprisonment, depict the most likely experience the defendant will have within the country’s prison system. Provide justification for your view of the country’s prison system.
- Expose two ethical concerns you witnessed regarding the country’s court and correctional systems.
- Provide one correctional intervention that has been effective in the U.S. criminal justice system and explain how that intervention would have an impact on your elected foreign case. Provide justification for the intervention.
- Use at least four quality references. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not count as quality references.