Posted: July 28th, 2023
2 | Applied Sciences homework help
Word length: 3,000 words (total)
Presentation:1.5 line spacing, minimum font 11, use subheadings for different sections and PRINT WORD LENGTH at end of work
The aim of the task is to:
Enable students to demonstrate a critical understanding of the main theoretical principles underlying the management and practice of health-related social marketing within a health improvement context.
The proposal should include discussion of:
- What is social marketing for health and why is it considered a useful approach to health-related behaviour change
- The key concepts and principles underpinning social marketing for health and the application to a chosen intervention.
- Appropriate methodologies and planning processes/tools for developing health improvement related social marketing interventions.
- An outline plan for a proposed social marketing intervention.
- The strengths and limitations of using social marketing as an approach within
- The management issues associated with the use of social marketing for
It is expected that discussion of these points will include:
- Critical analysis of the application and management of social marketing techniques and principles in a health improvement context .
- Critical analysis of the systematic process of developing, planning and managing health-related social marketing interventions.
Critical debate of the strengths and limitations and management issues associated with the use of a social marketing approach to tackling key health improvement issues.
- You need to choose a behavior change that will be the focus for your proposed intervention. This should be an intervention that is promoting a behaviour change that is focused on an appropriate topic e.g. smoking/ obesity/ screening , and target audience e.g. women of a certain age/ patients with a particular condition etc. You must decide.
- This is a structured proposal so use sub-headings in your task to aid structure and coherence
- Use a social marketing planning tool to help structure your work
- Draw on the extensive range of social marketing literature
- Apply theoretical frameworks to actual practice – use examples where possible
- Check reference citations and listings (Harvard style please)
- Avoid plagiarism