Posted: July 26th, 2023
Please read the links and respond with the piece of information you used/plan to use in Process analysis or questions/comments about the examples
“Clarity and Conciseness (Links to an external site.)” from Duke’s Writing Studio
Here are some good and varied examples of processes explained. Some are lists/graphics. When you read those, imagine how one might turn the info into paragraph breaks and transitions.
1) “Budget Reconciliation Explained Through Chutes and Ladders (Links to an external site.)” by Ailsa Chang on NPR
2) “Thrown For A Curve (Links to an external site.)” from the Exploritorium
4) Please Explain (Links to an external site.) from New York Public Radio (lots here, so pick one of interest to listen to)
5) “200 Years That Changed the World (Links to an external site.)” from Hans Rosling (this source is a bit outdated, but I think it’s fascinating)
6) “Adobo Seasoning: a Guide to This Savory Latin Seasoning (Links to an external site.)” by Hector Rodriguez at The Spruce
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.