Posted: July 26th, 2023
Network implementation plan | Computer Science homework help
The final step in developing the Network Implementation Plan is to address network management issues. The network management section should discuss how the systems and applications will be managed, as well as how various utilities can help in the management process. You will also further refine the plan to produce the final draft of the project. Updates may be based on peer and instructor feedback.
The following are the project deliverables:
- Update the Network Implementation Plan document title page with a new date and project name.
- Update the previously completed sections based on the instructor’s feedback.
- Add the following new content:
- Remote Connectivity:
- Discuss the remote connectivity needs for the system.
- Identify the applications and hardware necessary to address the remote connectivity requirements.
- Address security, troubleshooting, and maintenance for the remote connectivity.
- Network Implementation Plan final version:
- Review the entire document for any changes and improvements that you would like to make.
- Ensure that this final version of the document is sufficiently detailed to allow the system project managers to effectively implement the network.
- Any previous instructor feedback should be addressed with appropriate changes.