Posted: July 26th, 2023
Introduction to psychology homework | Psychology homework help
PS124-1:Identify basic concepts and principles of psychology.
GEL-7.1: Identify the ethical issues within the field of Psychology.
For this Assignment, you will watch all of the videos listed below, and then select one video to identify basic concepts and principles used in psychology. After reviewing the video, you will complete the Unit 3 template located in DocSharing which will provide you with a connection between the major psychology studies and concepts.
Watch the following:
Then, complete the template in DocSharing answering the following questions:
- Identify the study (video) you selected.
- Little Albert
- ASCH Conformity Experiments
- Harlow’s Monkey Experiments
- Bandura’s Bobo Doll
- Robber’s Cave Experiment
- Describe what this study demonstrated about human behavior and mental processes using the results of the study along with information you have learned in Units 1-3.
- Explain what is meant by nature versus nurture influences and which ones you see demonstrated in the study.
- In your own words, describe social observational learning. Is it demonstrated in the study you selected? Why or why not? Explain your reasoning using reference to the study.
- Do you think this research was ethical or unethical? Explain your reasoning using APA ethical guidelines described in Chapter 1.
Writing Requirements and Guidelines
Your Assignment should be 2-4 pages, not including the Cover and Reference pages.
- Cover page: Provide your name, title of Assignment, course and unit number, and date
- Body: Answer the questions in complete sentences and paragraphs.
- Reference Page: Sources in APA format
- Complete Unit 3 Template (located in DocSharing)
- Arial or Times New Roman 12 point font, Double-spaced
- Written adhering to the guidelines of Standard American English. This means that your thoughts should be well-organized, logical, and unified as well as original with the viewpoint and purpose clearly established and sustained. Standard American English guidelines also include the use of correct grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure.
- Written in APA Formatting and Citation style